Thursday, July 26, 2012

Two California Temples (Melanie)

Chad and I have been going to a lot of different temples. There are three within the same distance from where we are living in Southern California right now. The LA temple, the Redlands temple, and the Newport Beach temple. We've only been to the LA temple and the Redlands temple so far, but I think the next one is the Newport Beach temple!

The Redlands temple is smaller than any I've been to, but it is gorgeous.


It was so bright! This is the best we could do for our eyes.




The LA temple is massive. And gorgeous, of course. :)


This is the view from the street. 


Here we are in front of it the other way. You can't see Moroni
on the top, but there we are! (and yes, I wore the same thing
both times. I really like that outfit.)

Can't wait to share the Newport Beach temple with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment