Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Oregon Expeditions (Megan)



I designed this invite for Caroline's wedding in Oregon. (blurred some of the details for a little bit more privacy, sorry all)


But then I waited one day too long and all the flights to Oregon doubled in price. $500 minimum (Ouch!) I was depressed, but Caroline found me a way up and a way back–for free!

Road Trip!
On the way up I snapped a few pictures of Idaho and all the water in Oregon.



We fit Caroline, her fiance (Now Husband ;) ) Troy, Troy's Grandpa and Grandma, and me in a Minivan and booked it up to Oregon. We also had the Grandparents two dogs and vocal cat.

Which was fine until the cat got car sick and starting barfing on the carpet. Don't travel with cats.

The only place the cat was really happy in the entire car for the entire ride was on Grandma's Purse.



Coming back to Utah after was the best. I was almost giddy to be home after the wedding and took these photos of what was probably a chemical plant, but was glowing and the sunset with a million telephone wires




But the travel parts of this Oregon Trail was not the most exciting part by far, but those details will come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment