Saturday, July 28, 2012

Cheesecake Factory (Melanie)

One of my very favorite places to go out to eat is The Cheesecake Factory. I was craving their Philly Cheese Steak sandwich, so for my birthday Chad took me there. 


The beautiful brown bread. Yummm!


My strawberry lemonade. I thought it was very pretty.


Chad got the Jamaican Jerk Chicken or something like that. 
It was really good (he let me try some), but I wouldn't want 
a whole plate of it. He absolutely loved it though.


He's so excited to eat, I wouldn't let him until I took pictures.


And...My cheese steak sandwich and sweet potato fries! My
mouth is watering just thinking of it. Go to The Cheesecake Factory 
if you've never been before. It's a bit more on the spendy side, but it's
soo delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment