Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Girl Night Nails (Melanie)

So a couple weeks ago, Errin, Sarah, Juli, and I decided to paint our nails. Here are some pictures! (and a tutorial to paint your nails like I did)


Juli's toes. After we painted them pink, she decided she was done.


Sarah painting Errin's toes. 


My toes, which I did. They're a little lopsided but I'm still pretty
proud of them. :) (That's a sticker on my big toes by the way)


Sarah did wonders with her fingernails. (I'm sad I didn't get pictures
of Errin's fingernails.)





And the tutorial of how to paint your nails like I did (for my fingernails). 
I don't like the colors I picked, but I kind of like the design. I also don't like
the feeling of that much nail polish on my fingers, so I ended up taking it off 
pretty soon afterwards. (Like a week)


First use tape or a sticky strip of something. This is to create your lines. 


Paint!


I eyeballed the mint color, because I didn't want to put sticky
over the polish I'd already put on my nails. If you do a geometrical 
pattern though, it's a bit easier.




I also eyeballed the white tips. And I made them a little bit too 
thick for my taste, but they still looked alright. :/


Finished product.

What have you done with your nails? Wanna share?


No comments:

Post a Comment