Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Filled Cupcakes--Baby Shower (Melanie)

So I've seen these on Pinterest, of course, and I wanted to try to make them as practice for later showers. I didn't have my pastry syringe to put the pudding in the middle. (I'm not a big fan of frosting everywhere, so I put pudding in the center)


I haven't learned how to make puffy cupcakes yet...


This is vanilla pudding with blue food coloring. A little too
much food coloring though!


Cut the center out with a steak knife concentrically, like you 
would cut a pumpkin. 


Put a spoonful of pudding in the middle.


Cut the cake piece in half.


Put the top half back on and squish it a little bit. 



This is the tip I used for the frosting.


Beautiful cupcake! You can't see any blue! So when 
everyone bites into it it's a surprise! 

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment