Saturday, April 14, 2012

Healthy Home: Packing List (Melanie)

Our Healthy Home section is for cleaning and organizing tips, tricks and ideas.

Chad and I are going to visit my parents next week in Oregon, and every time we go somewhere I make a packing list. This helps keep me organized and to not forget anything. (I always forget Pajamas...and I'm going to go add that to the document right now, because I always forget)

Here is a very general packing list:


Packing List

Clothes:
___        ___ Underwear
___        ___ Socks
___        ___ T-Shirts
___        ___ Long-Sleeved Shirts
___        ___ Nice Shirts
___        ___ Work Shirts
___        ___ Jeans
___        ___ Shorts
___        ___ Slacks
___        Church Clothes & Shoes
___        Tennis Shoes
___        Sandals

Toiletries:
___        Toothbrush & Toothpaste
___        Floss
___        Hairbrush/Comb
___        Deodorant
___        Soap
___        Shampoo & Conditioner
___        Razor
___        Extras

Things:
___       
___
___
___
___
___
___
___
___
___
___
___
___
___
___
___ 



There is a line for a number of things and a line to check things off. At the bottom, under the tab 'Things' there is empty space to put the extra things you want to bring. I usually put things like 'Computer and Cord' and 'The-Book-I'm-Currently-Reading' and so on. 

Enjoy! Suggestions welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment