Monday, April 16, 2012

Active Adventures: Monday's Moments (Melanie)

This week is a special week! Yesterday was my husband Chad's birthday, and we had his sister and brother-in-law over for dinner and dessert! Sadly, I forgot to take pictures!!! :(

Chad is also interning in LA at an accounting firm there and they needed a business picture for his profile there, so I spent a while trying to get the camera to work, we were both getting frustrated by the end when I got this darling picture of him:


This week is also the ten-year anniversary of my baby brother Joshua Ronald Boss's passing. 
I can't believe it's been so long! At his funeral we had these beautiful flowers, Star-Gazer Lilies. I took a picture of these lilies at the flower-mart in down-town LA in December, thinking exactly of this week. 


I'm so excited that Chad and I get to spend this upcoming week and 
the actual anniversary with my family in Oregon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment