Monday, April 16, 2012

Active Adventures: Weekend Randomness (Melanie)

Active Adventures is really just pictures and stories of everything else that isn't included in the loads of other tabs we have :D this is where we share about life and its occurrences.

Last weekend Chad and I went to my grandparents' house for Easter. My Grandma Nell had just finished a puzzle and was trying to put it away, but it was putting up quite the struggle:


Crazy huh!? That thing had been sitting outside in the storage shed for probably 4 years or so...


My Grandma Nell's sister, Ann, has a ranch just down the hill, and they were shearing sheep that weekend, so we got to go down and watch.

These are all the sheep holed up in the barn. 


These ones are next!!! 


This is the guy shearing the sheep. 



Isn't she cute!!! 



These ones have been sheared. They told me that the reason they shear them,
is so that they can feel when they're lambs are cold and then they'll take care of them.



Then, this past Saturday I had a Relief Society breakfast and there were these Pinterest-reminiscent center pieces, so I just had to take a picture!


Then today, this morning, this is our street...There's a hot-air balloon landing in our street. What? It looked like it was about to hit the house, but I think it was fine. I had to take Chad to work, so I'm not sure what happened, but from what I know, landing is a pretty long process. 


Well, that's all folks! I'm going to Oregon this week, so look for updates on Voodoo Donuts, ribs, Buffalo Wild Wings etc. It's going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment