Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Nicholas! (Melanie)

Nicholas came to visit me in Southern California for a week. It was so fun! We went to Raging Waters, Disneyland, and The Getty Museum in Los Angeles. We had a blast! I don't have any pictures from Raging Waters, because I didn't want to ruin my camera, but I do have pictures from Disneyland, the Getty and the cousins' sleepover (it was only the older kids. The 6 younger ones didn't come).


Here's overlooking LA


Chad and I under an arch of roses (I wasn't feeling good
at all, so if I don't look happy, that's why)


The gorgeous garden!


Nicholas smelling the roses.


This part is really cool! There's a waterfall. It comes from 
a river/stream from another line of water that comes from way
up the stairs. Kinda crazy.


After the Getty, we were all pretty hungry, so we hit up The Habit.
Such good burgers, and their fries. Are. Amazing. 


Nicholas posing for the camera. 


Here's at Disneyland. Not sure where. I guess that's
why Nicholas is checking the map.


Waiting for Indiana Jones. Oh man, that ride made me so 
sick! Last time it was cool. This time I just wanted it to be
over!


There's Chad checking the map!


Waiting for Pirates. I love this one! 


I don't remember which ride this is...Thunder Mountain maybe?


Oh! That's right...Splash Mountain. They got all wet. 
Chad looks so upset. : (


Here we are, waiting for the train.


The cool boys after we got on the train.


Buzz Lightyear to the rescue! Except that he was covered
with a sheet and undergoing maintenance...



Autopia. Woot! Chad said it was worse than being in traffic.
Nicholas loved it. He was so excited he was yelling, "That was 
so awesome!" after for about 5 minutes.


Star Tours maybe? I don't remember. 


This is Darth Vader, from Jedi Training.


The other guys...(Star Wars people, don't shoot me!) Storm Troopers! 


The Disney Castle!


The Disney Castle! (echo)

And here is the sleepover/campout in the backyard! Everyone's favorite person: Johnny!




5 of the cousins, Nicholas, and Johnny. They fell asleep
at 11 and got up at 5:20...darn wild parrots.

We had a blast with Nicholas here! We did a lot and it was tiring, but it was a ton of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment