Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Fam in Cali (Melanie)

So update on the family! Chad and I are living in Southern California now. We love spending time together and with our family! After we got married I inherited 11 nieces and nephews! Holy cow! That's a lot. Needless to say, when everyone comes over, it's a grand ol' party!

Here's at the beginning of the summer: The boys' t-ball games!


One nephew waiting to bat.


Batting.


Another nephew waiting.


Another nephew batting. Daddy/Bro-in-law as the umpire. 


IHOP for dinner! Julie & Johnny, Nick, Chad and Karsen


Grandpa Bill, Auntie Diana and Grandma Lila.


Kaylie! How adorable! 


Chad and I went to visit Jennette and the kids before he
had to leave for Europe. This is baby Rachel. She's so cute!!!


Here are Troy and Lexie! They're so proud of the train track
they made. They played with that for a while.


Baby Rachel smiling up at Chad (who never holds babies).
I helped him put his arms right so he'd be comfortable holding her. 


Kaylie and baby Karly! Love the bows!


Karsen holding a basket above his head. They thought it looked
like horns, so Kaylie wanted to try it too. 


And here are a bunch of Kaylie making silly faces. (In the first
one she's looking at my blog and saying that she wants me to take
more pictures because that one isn't very good and she's making a
silly face. So we made silly faces.)








Well, that's it for now. Picture overload much? Haha. Hope you enjoyed!





6 comments:

  1. Super cute! I'm glad you're having fun! :) We miss you in Provo tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an amazing experience to visit this website and read the articles and contents.

    Window Cleaning Durham & Commercial Window Cleaning Durham

    ReplyDelete
  3. Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing. Great ideas indeed! I will surely keep these in my mind!
    INDUSTRIAL WINDOW CLEANING SERVICES Newcastle & Commercial Window Cleaning Durham

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it Smile I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    Window Cleaning Gateshead & INDUSTRIAL WINDOW CLEANING SERVICES Gateshead

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post will be very useful to us.I like your blog and helpful to me.nice thoughts for your great work.
    INDUSTRIAL WINDOW CLEANING SERVICES Gateshead & Commercial Window Cleaning Durham

    ReplyDelete