Thursday, October 7, 2010

FUN FUN

Well, vigilance on my blog is something I hope to keep as I continue through school. Projects here and there and everywhere, with homework filling in the space in between. Church is just ridin on the top there.

okay, so you should join goodreads and add me as a friend, because goodreads is awesome and because i'm always looking for good books of every kind! I just finished Hunger Games. incredible. Not really true resemblance to Twilight, but its...yeah it's not close. Hunger Games is so great. I love being drawn into a book always wondering what is going to happen next, always on the edge of peril. Suspense i really like. Twilight...pretty predictable, but i do love a good romance ish type thing too. Which is why i'm so frustrated with Katniss about not picking someone! grrrrr. just choose! we'll all be happy with who you choose...or rather, i'll be happy with what you choose, just pick one so we can stop agonizing over it! agonizing over who is so frustrating cuz it's so obvious what's good about both of them that it's so hard to pick. I should NOT have to try to pick for you in my head. goodness knows i do way too much thinking about relationships anyways, i shouldn't have to feel obligated to think about yours too so just pick! random question, anyone have Catching Fire i can borrow?

uhm...so i've recently discovered my love of cleanliness and renewed my love of cooking...in cleanliness. 'nuff said.

this is all for today. i still have projects galore to do. i'll write sumthin about my questions about human nature later. i'm excited for that.

oh, the title, "Constant Vigilance"...those of you who are HP fans, know who said it. Then it is also from a Latter-Day Saint Prophet, Spencer W. Kimball in his book Miracle of Forgiveness. Constant Vigilance is what it takes to get through every day of life the way God would have you, to fight your battles and to see what's coming so you're prepared. Constant Vigilance everyone, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment